Social and economy near you is obviously preconditioned from the state policy.
This year Georgia\’s economy started livening up and growing: foreign trade, economy, volume of registered companies, quantity of employees (according to the statistics). Immunity of Georgian economics has strengthened for overcoming global and local problems.
It should really be noted that your Government has showed political will to tend to social and economic problems: social programs are implemented, poverty eradication measures are performed, financing component grows for overcoming social problems through establishing foreign experience, amidst increase debts and obligations.
Today, key challenge consists in economic policy. Experience means that economic turnover and growth forecasts are not sufficient. In this situation state management standards are not based upon achieved results, fulfilled programs, reduced debts and obligations, while outcomes of certain program are positively appraised, due to certain criteria (for instance, loans Larization program).
Shaping global development and strategic vision by way of the Authorities raises more questions and generates public discontent and this is reflected in distrust to the present system, low economic activity, apathy and embarrassment.
It really should be noted that amidst current ?political inheritance\”:
- We have heavy social and economic environment, where separate aspects of global and native problems dominate;
- Confidence has declined because of response to the carried out policy, economic activity, efficiency of political developments and public involvement have also decreased;
- Political environment has shaped economy, where its certain components function by inertia, while other fields stop in uncertain condition;
- Re-branding of old policy and superficial political changes could not make essential affect economic development and public welfare. Political system could hardly shape economic policy commensurate with public demands.
It really should be noted that poverty with this country has political roots for politics is able to defeat it. Regretfully, economic policy hasn\’t turned into a key challenge which would unite Georgia\’s political forces around one orbit.
Today, public rage are usually still curbed, however, the wave of rage can\’t be controlled endlessly, because all resources for problem resolution have expired (political and administrative resources).
It needs to be noted that Georgia\’s economic policy serve rather unclear? than populism goals. This plan would not follow specific goals and are not of reformatory character.
Consequently, the united states never had such necessity of changes as today, because state debts grow, global challenges sharpen, economic policy is inefficient, social inequality grows, productive and strategic resources from the government is ignored (academic resource).
Thus, the prevailing realities just like political class, current rules of game,? political system and analysis of operation suggest the country will need a new political class.
If you should receive social and economic welfare in the united kingdom, accomplished by not growth in obligations, but economic policy, economic activity, new political and geostrategic resources. This can be by shaping the latest political force.
We should evaluate re-branding of old policy as the political Frankenstein, which is to be represented from the same social and economic? result. When shaping a brand new political system, genetic resources of old policy can be utilised using processes, as a possible ingredient. However, a fully new system should be shaped.
Only? new political class can:
- make education and science circumstance priority
- fundamentally transform public management environment and generate new political activism;
- carry out efficient policy, make efficient economic policy and get economic growth;
- create job places; resolve social problems consider social inequality; unite society and grow political reliability;
- Increase exports decreasing ratio of imported resources; Georgia shouldn\’t remain among importer countries;
- Instead of outsourcing, management processes ought to be completed by Georgian specialists (strategic planing, research, analysis, evaluation, development of and implementation of programs).
- Cut internal and external debts through economic growth;
- Shape strong state system as soon as possible and accomplish global policy.
Naturally, changes really should be stemmed from an accelerator and academic resources should represent this accelerator, for a new political force with new economic visions, leadership activities and organizational resources.
In whole, Georgia\’s future policy needs to be based upon academic principles.
Rati Abuladze Professor, Doctor of Economics