Anaklia Development Consortium finished preparation of 50-year general plan. Here is the plan currently is being discussed by Anaklia Government Commission.
- Anaklia deep-water port general plan considers 9 stages of development.??
- Evaluation of economic influence
- ?Calculation of cargo circulation
- ?Development phases
- ?The level of investment
Anaklia sea port?general program\’s devoted to innovative engineer technologies, sparing expenses and making port effective. It\’s an important example for regional and international port?sector.
Dutsch Company Maritime & Transport Business Solutions MTBS and Anaklia Development Consortium worked together on the plan. The document will have to be proved by Anaklia government commission.
Along with doing work for general plan, Anaklia Development Consortium, along with international companies and contractors?(Van Oord, Moffatt & Nichol, Royal HaskoningHDV, Ecoline International) has implemented following works in Anaklia:
- Exploring complete bottom sea area and various navigation territories;
- Geo-technical actively works to explore land and underwater ground;
- Searching for wave and wind strength, speed and height;
- Topographic works which included checking whole territory of?the port;
- Sedimentation- exploring volume of water sand;
- Ecological research of soil and water;
- Exploring sea mammals;
- Biological and chemical analysis of sea bottom (exploring plant life and animals);
- Ornithological research;
- Exploring land component of flora and fauna;
- Exploring ground underwater;
- Social economic analysis of Anaklia and adjoining placements.
Anaklia Development Consortium is looking to start construction works within the partner of 2017. Opening Anaklia Sea Port?is planned in 2020.